Thursday, May 17, 2007

Call me Peter Pan.....or maybe Wendy





Yes, that is me.
I flew through the air with the greatest of ease... LOL, with a lot of trepidation is more like it.
Before I grabbed the bar I had to climb the 32-foot ladder at I.FLY, a flying trapeze and aerial arts school, quaking all the way.

Once I got up there, I realized there was no other way off that perch. (No way was I going to climb back down that ladder.) So I kicked off my sneakers and flew off, screaming high into the blue sky on my first flying trapeze lesson.

Now that I've mastered swinging and falling into the net, next time I'll hang by my knees, do a flip and rocket over to the other bar. By the way, the only way off the net( LOLOL) was to somersault the 10 feet to the mat below.

The adrenaline rush was incredible! It literally makes you feel like you can do anything!

Just another day in the life of the pampered journalist.

1 comment:

Danny said...

awesome. take pictures of your flips...